Cleansing. Cooling. Anti-bacterial.
Made with eight luxurious hair-loving oils, activated charcoal, and two beneficial essential oils, Charcoal Shampoo Bar is handcrafted with all-natural ingredients and is 100% vegan. Not only does the Shampoo Bar produce a gentle, creamy and conditioning lather, it is also suitable for individuals of different hair types — the perfect treat for your hair!
Unlike detergent-based shampoo, our Shampoo Bar does not strip hair and is made with all-natural ingredients — it is free of detergents, preservatives, synthetic fragrances and colours. In fact, your wet hair won’t feel so greasy even if the nourishing oils are left behind.
All Shampoo Bars are eco-friendly and are wrapped in biodegradable paper only.
Each Shampoo Bar can last up to 100 washes, way longer than liquid shampoo.
- Saponified Olive Oil: Being rich in nutrients and antioxidants, olive oil can help detoxify hair and tackle breakage with its rich, moisturizing properties. This makes hair stronger, healthier and shiner. In addition, our olive oil has been infused with lavender buds and chamomile herbs for soothing and calming effects.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is truly versatile as it is great for all hair types. Being rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, it is an excellent moisturizer that leaves hair soft, shiny and silky. It also protects hair from heat, repairs damages and breakage, and builds stronger strands.
- Saponified Castor Oil: Best known as the agent in helping with hair growth and fighting scalp infections and dandruff, castor oil is rich in vitamin E, minerals and proteins. The antioxidants in castor oil support the keratin in hair, making it stronger, smoother, and healthier.
- Saponified Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is one of the most nourishing oil for hair as it is rich in vitamin A, B, D, and E. It can tackle dandruff, repair heat-damaged hair, and prevent future breakage.
- Saponified Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil helps boost hair growth and reduce breakage with vitamin E, fatty acids, antioxidants, protein, and magnesium. It also helps to reduce inflammation, redness and dandruff when rubbing it into the scalp.
- Saponified Pumpkin Seed Oil: Pumpkin seed oil is rich in vitamin A, E, biotin, zinc, and antioxidants. Not only does it nourish the hair and improve blood circulation of the scalp, it also helps to reduce the production of DHT, a hormone that causes hair loss.
- Saponified Grapeseed Oil: Grapeseed oil promotes hair growth with its beneficial proteins, minerals, and vitamins. Similar to pumpkin seed oil, it contains antioxidants that help block the production of DHT, a hormone that causes hair loss.
- Saponified Argan Oil: Originated from Morocco, the nutty argan oil, also known as “liquid gold”, is rich in vitamin E, fatty acids and antioxidants. It helps block UV rays, protects hair from heat, and nourish and moisturize hair.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Tea tree essential oil is a natural immune booster, due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. It can help encourage hair growth by unclogging hair follicles and nourishing the roots.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: As one of the most ancient herbs, peppermint oil can help promote hair growth, thicken and nourish damaged hair, and reduce dandruff.
- Activated Charcoal: Activated charcoal acts as a gentle detoxifier and helps remove dirt, excess oil and sebum from your scalp.
how to use
- Lather and apply the Shampoo Bar over wet hair.
- Work the lather thoroughly into the scalp by massaging with fingers.
- To extend the life of your Shampoo Bar, leave to dry on a dish that drains.
Weight: 100 g
Dimension: 8.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm
Our Shampoo Bars are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
This Shampoo Bar is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil-free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
This Shampoo Bar is considered as all-natural with no addition of synthetic fragrance and colorant.
Hair conditioner is not necessary after the usage of this Shampoo Bar, but to achieve the best result, we recommend rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar on a regular basis.
Our Shampoo Bars are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.